Tamara + Chris { Olowalu Plantation House Destination Wedding Maui, Hawaii }

On a day that is known for pranks, tricks and jokes…it was only fitting that I was in an unbelievable location like Maui for Tamara + Chris’s destination wedding. Back in 2012…I photographed the proposal in Malibu and two years later they upgraded the beach location just a little bit for their April 1st wedding. ūüėČ Congrats you guys!

Venue:  Olowalu Plantation House | Coordinator: Opihi Love | Florist: Opihi Love |  Cake Artist: Brianna Moore | DJ: Chris Gniffke of Clarity Entertainment | Makeup/Hair: Jean Muldoon | Kona Shave Ice | Bridesmaids Hair: Liza Siminski | Catering: Sugar Beach Events by Chef Lee |

• Sara Burchill said:

Since I'm not biased or anything, I can go ahead and say this is your best work ever! :-D

• Tamara said:

Candice you truly are superwoman! Thank you for not only doing such an amazing job but for being such an incredible human being with such a loving and giving heart. It is clear to everyone that you truly love what you do and it shows!

• Amy Robinson said:

Tamara, the photos are AMAZING!!! I particularly love the one of your parents walking you down the aisle... :) What a beautiful wedding!

• Deborah said:

Omg!!! Stunning, Candice. Such great pictures. Can't wait to see the rest!!!

• Sandy said:

Candice, the photos are phenomenal. I was actually there and didn't see all that you have captured through a lens. Thank you for preserving all the memories of a fairy tale wedding so beautifully.

• Christine said:

Gorgeous!! Stunning!!! The couple and the amazing photos!!! Wow!!! I felt like I was there :) CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!!

• chloe said:

Candice, these photos are gorgeous!! I can't wait to see more!

• Diane Roos said:

Absolutely amazing - I love every single photo and want them all! Candace, your artistry in capturing the emotions of the moment are extraordinary. You are not only professional but kind, comforting and delightful to be around. Thank you for providing us with such phenomenal memories. P.S. Mahalo for letting me borrow your earrings!

• Gayle Merkle said:

Everything about your day, Tamara and Chris, was absolutely special! We loved being a part of your wedding day! Love you both. The photos captured the essence of you and the location you selected.

• Chris said:

Ahhh... good times, good times. Wonderfully done CB.

• Pingback : Endless Summer Inspirational Wedding Shoot » Candice Benjamin {Photography}