I’m a little scared to write this post, but I wanted my couples to know that yes, I photograph family sessions. But I’m not a “family photographer”. I follow my couples, starting with the engagement session and hopefully keeping the party going until little ones are going to high school.
Again, I’m different than a normal family photographer. I won’t be trying to sell a canvas or sell each individual photo to you. That’s just not my style.
How it works:
1. You book me for a Family Session on a Monday-Friday.
2. We hang out for an hour in a really cool location.
3. Kids will be kids…they might not pay attention to me, but it’s okay.
4. I might put a shoe on my head. Just let it happen.
5. 4 weeks later you will get a link to your full gallery and a DVD in the mail.
If you want a canvas, awesome. Email me and let me know.