1. This Quote – I think I found my love.
“You work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work – and the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking and don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you will know when you find it.”
2. Making hearts with your hands – I’ve had an obsession with hearts for as long as I can remember (hey, I even worked one into my logo). When I was growing up I would do self-portraits with a hand-heart over my face, and that reminding me to love myself no-matter what. I love having couples create hearts in their photos, because it just means that much more. The heart wouldn’t be complete without the other person.
3. Cupcakes – This week I had an great conversation with a photographer friend (Tamara Young) and I think we talked about cupcakes for a good 20 minutes straight.
4. Couples – The one thing that fills my heart more than cupcakes and diet coke is absolutely adorable couples. People glow when they are with their loved one, and when I’m let in to capture their love I feel sooo blessed.
5. This shot: I took it only a few days ago in Downtown Riverside.
Also, my portfolio website will be launching by the end of the month and to celebrate I will be running a very special deal. So stay tuned!